Saturday, 13 October 2012

Simply Less Is More Challenge

We'd love you to display our banner
 
Happy Saturday! The challenge is one layer and wings. I really like how simple this is, so I hope I have met the criteria. Have a great day and I have put some 'wings' quotes on my QUOTATION STATION POST HERE if you want some extra inspiration. And the Craft 'n' Chat PHOTOS ARE HERE are here ladies, as promised last night.

 (And I really don't know why it looks pale blue? Something to do with the photograph? Eek!) Jenx





Crafty 
Blogs

Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, great bling.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Jen


    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Jen!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, great looking card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jen really love the bling gorgeous
    Debbie
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Jen, pretty christmas card, gorgeous angel, perfect CAS card.
    Hugs from Palma de amllorca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the angel image! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great one layer card - so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful CAS card and perfect for the challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete