Saturday, 6 October 2012

Simply Less Is More Challenge

The challenge is 'silver'. Hope this one meets the criteria. Haven't been on for two weeks and I have missed sharing all that lovely work out there - so, normal service is now resumed.
Have a great Saturday and if you have time, check out this post here. I am just so excited and wanted to let you know. No one around me 'gets' how excited I am, but I know you all will! Happy Saturday, jenx

Crafty 
Blogs


We'd love you to display our banner



Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

11 comments:

  1. Not too much white space this time Jen but a super card. FAB stitching
    Congrats on your mag entry...superb!
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Jen, fantastic stitching work!!!beautiful dove and gorgeous card.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Jen, very creative! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card Jen. I really can understand your excitement. I`ve only had one card published but I was so chuffed. Congratulations to you, well done.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jen! I love that dove!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft look of your dove against the silver. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! And what super stitching, so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and congrats on being published.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Jen - well done and thanks for joining us ATS&M this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Jen!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete