Saturday, 13 October 2012

Saturday Scrapping

I love these papers and wanted to scrap loads of holiday photos. So, I made lots of lifty-outy-foldy-uppy-poppy-over bits so I can get as many shots as possible on one 12x12 scrapbook layout.

It obviously isn't finished. I want to add lots of embellishments and jounal spots when I print the photos out. I used these gorgeous papers.

Authentique Splendid Collection - Brilliance
 
Happy Saturday, jenx
Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!
Crafty 
Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. I just wanted to come over here and thank you for your sweet comment today on my blog. Your words are very kind. As for being a Master Forger, don't forget we have an open DT call right now!?! Why not give it a try. Anyway, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers & lifty uppy flappy bits !

    ReplyDelete