Yes, I know it is Tuesday and I am so late it is ridiculous but last week was a bit of a roller coaster to say the least. I was an emotional wreck and needed a bit of space and time to take everything in. But I am going to turn that into a positive - because it really, really is. So, here goes... my rocks for last week...
- the nicest comment any teacher could hope to have from a parent - 'what are we going to do without you?'
- the nicest comment any teacher could hope to have from a child (not the child of the above)... 'please don't go, I actually really like you and I don't want you to go'
- the nicest comments any teacher could hope to have from colleagues which it is just not appropriate to repeat here, but they were just great
- the most beautiful and thoughtful leaving present I think anyone has ever received in the history of leaving presents
- bunch of flowers off DH on my last day
- more chocolate, flowers and wine than a girl should really have (and oh dear, the Thorntons have gone already and there were three boxes but I am going to blame DH)
- a colleague from another school saying that I am the bravest person she knows (I am not really - quite the opposite - quaking in my boots as we speak actually!)
- spending time with DS1 and DS2 on Thursday and Friday
|Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!|