Friday, 19 October 2012

Rocking Your World Friday

ROCKING MY WORLD FRIDAY - BUTTON!
 
There is only one thing rocking my world this Friday...
 
Gary Barlow Tickets
 
YAYYYY!!! I got tickets to see the Captain at Newcastle City Hall!!!!
I started at 9.30 clicking onto Ticketmaster and City Hall websites repeatedly just in case they came on sale early or I missed them. Mobile phone in one hand. Landline phone in the other hand.
 Obviously using my toes to write on the keyboard and my nose to push the mouse around.
The landline phone rang at 9.55 and I ignored it.
The doorbell rang at 9.58 and I ignored it.
Ticketmaster crashed at 10.00! AGHHHH!!!!
City Hall engaged at 10.01! AGHHHH!!!!
Ticketmaster came back to life at 10.05! YAYYY!!!
And I got my tickets!!!!
Oh to say I am happy is an understatement.
I needed a lift and I don't care if it is shallow but I am so excited!
Need to find a countdown clock thing to go on the side of my blog... you know like the sleeps till Christmas ones...
 
And just one more time....
YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!
 
Hope your world rocks today. jenx

(One of our croppers did some lovely layouts which I promised I would share on my blog. It would make her day if you would have a look and leave a comment HERE. She is just such a lovely lady it would be really special for her to see some great comments about her work.)
 
 

Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Someone will be happy at the crop tonight!!! and here was me please to get tickets for Justin Currie (of Del Amitri, please dont tell me you've never heard of them) at whitely bay play house, pales into insignificance somehow

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well done! I can remember doing that for Alice Cooper a couple years ago!

    (p.s your link over at Virginia's takes you to last weeks RYWF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list - stop beating yourself up for it - it's supposed to be positive and fun and something to be grateful for - so mission accomplished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, yay! enjoy the show. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's dedication ! Fabulous !

    ReplyDelete