Saturday, 13 October 2012

Quotations with 'Wings'

The Quotation Station...

The Challenge on Simply Less Is More is 'Wings' and that led me on a hunt for wings quotes with wings in them. And I just loved what I found so I wanted to share them with you all. I got them from this great website here.

Sometimes, if you aren't sure about something, you have to just jump off the bridge and grow wings on your way down.
Danielle Steel

Our words have wings, but fly not where we would.
George Eliot

When Donald Duck traded his wings for arms, was he trading up or trading down?
Doug Coupland


From your parents you learn love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other. But when books are opened you discover that you have wings.
Helen Hayes


Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali


The man who has no imagination has no wings.Muhammad Ali


Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall.Ray Bradbury


Death and love are the two wings that bear the good man to heaven.Michelangelo


The soul has illusions as the bird has wings: it is supported by them.Victor Hugo


You can put wings on a pig, but you don't make it an eagle.William J. Clinton
And I love this one...
 
I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.
Gustave Flaubert
Happy Saturday, jenx
 
Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment