Sunday, 7 October 2012

Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza - Harrogate.

I am going to let the pictures do the talking... and keep going to the end because the video is class!
Ready, steady, shop!

Julie Hickey

Hougie Board Crafts

Stamp Addicts

The Infectious Monica Gale!

Chloe's Creative Cards

Amy Shaw

Noreen at Flower Soft

Paula Walter from WhichCraft

Jenny May

Clarity Stamps

Barbara Gray

Annette Lee

Hot Foil Wizards!

House of Zandra

Anna Marie

Ally's Inky Fingers

Margaret from Leisure Time Crafters

The lovely Mike from Krafty Hands 

Denise! Spotted shopping!

The lovely Ian from Krafty Hands.
video
A good day was had by all! Comment if you were there too! Jenx

Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

 
Crafty 
Blogs

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I was there and it was a great day. Sore feet and empty purses at the end!!
    Glad you enjoyed it too.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen the photo, a warning to hold my gut in wouldn't have gone amiss!! had a great day tho' Like Lisa an empty purse but this time did not resort to hitting the plastic so i feel very proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't there, but glad you had a great day! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a lot of fun. I'm going to a stampin up party soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, what on Earth I found so funny? I look demented with laughter in that picture. LOVED the show roll on next year :)
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete