Sunday, 30 September 2012

The Scrapbook Magazine

Been waiting for ages to tell you about this one... Wear Crafts sponsored the Four Ways Challenge and I am having a layout published in The Scrapbook Magazine! (eek!) I haven't seen the mag myself but I know others have started to receive theirs, so I am going to post my photos of it this week. Here is the first one:
It is very interactive so I will post more views this week. Don't forget the bargains we have in store at the moment on Mini Mount Pads HERE and on Wear Crafts Embellishment Bags HERE. And if you like the September Bundle as featured in The Scrapbook Magazine, it is available HERE. I hope you had a great Sunday, jenx

Crafty 
Blogs

Wearcrafts

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting published, fun isn't it? Looking forward to seeing the interaction part! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, congrats on getting published..well done you! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being published - will look out for the Magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's exciting - well done !

    ReplyDelete