Sunday, 9 September 2012

Sunday Scrapping

Another lovely day here. Youngest is already outside enjoying the sunshine with nerf things and annoying bouncing balls. Eldest is still languishing in his sundrenched bedroom refusing to accept that it is Sunday and tomorrow he will have to go to school! Thanks for the lovely blog comments. Have hugged and kissed everybody several times already today.

Sunday scrapping prompt today is another 12x12 layout made from a single sheet of gorgeous My Mind's Eye Indie Chic paper and some soft pearl card.
I gutted the part underneath the pale pink rectangle and Ihave cut out leaves and flowers to create a cluster embellishment. I am going to use it as the other half of a double page spread to match the one I made yesterday, but I think I am going to turn it around so the flower paper is on the other side of the sheet.

Have a lovely Sunday. Our job today is to make sure we let those we love know that we love them. jenx
Crafty 
Blogs
Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment