Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Simply Less Is More Challenge

I am really late with this but things have been a little strange recently. Trying to resume a bit of normality so here goes. The challenge is 'oval' so I used an oval punch to create an aperture. I printed on the front and inside. I took on board all the advice I have received and I offset the stamp and resisted the urge to add a sentiment. I actually like this one more than any other I have made for the challenge! Any comments and bits of advice are very much appreciated.
 
We'd love you to display our banner
 
 
Crafty 
Blogs

6 comments:

  1. It takes time to find your own particular style in any given genre. I'm so pleased that you are coming to find your style with CAS,
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty & delicate. Love it being offset x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, you are definitely getting this and have made a really lovely card, :0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so pretty. Very classy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, love that you are happy in our genre
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete