Friday, 28 September 2012

Rocking Your World Friday

Can it really be that time again? The weeks are going by so quickly. My main Rocking thing this week hasn't happened yet but I have been looking forward to it all week so I am going to tell you about it now.
Tomorrow, DS2 and I (is that grammatically correct?) are going to Newcastle Theatre Royal to see Oliver! The Musical. We are both very excited. We have been singing Food Glorious Food and Gott Pick a Pocket or Two all week. We have watched the DVD several times and are script perfect. We are going there on a double decker bus - cause of great excitement. We are going to eat lunch out, just the two of us - another cause of great excitement. We are going to eat ice cream during the interval and sing throughout. We plan on giving a standing ovation before we have even seen it we are so confident it will be good.
So, although my rocking thing hasn't happened yet, the build up has been great so that is my rock this week! I feel like a little kid again, waiting for Santa to come! I will no doubt post excitedly about it tomorrow and I def feel a scrapbook layout coming on! Have a super weekend and I can't wait to read your Rocking Posts and I promise I will be a better commenter this week.  Off to the crop now! Wish you could all come too! jenx
ROCKING MY WORLD FRIDAY - BUTTON!
Crafty 
Blogs
Wearcrafts

6 comments:

  1. Oh you sound all giddy and excited - that's lovely and a crop - real people who like to craft around a table - oooooooooooooh I miss that soooooooooo much!

    Hope you have a great time tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, a crop today and then a musical tomorrow, you are rocking it! Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it! "Oliver Twist has asked for more!" waving hi and using my best Oliver voice, from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love Oliver! Jen, we saw it a few years ago..fabulous! Enjoy! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful build-up to a much 'looked forward to' event. Have a super time.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how excited you sound - you are probably there by now. I hope you have an amazing time :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, how exciting that must have been. I love Oliver. I acted in it during one of our school productions and have loved the book and the movie and wow!! Bet it was fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete