Monday, 17 September 2012

Happy Monday

Right... making a conscious effort to lift the old spirits, keep calm and carry on. Thankyou for all your lovely messages on Friday and I am sending those lovely, kind thoughts on to where they are needest most. So, what have we been up to...
Merry Christmas! Take care and have yourself a happy Monday. jenx

I have linked this to Make It Monday http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mim107-with-meljens-designs.html

Crafty 
Blogs
Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

9 comments:

  1. Hello. I saw Your Beautiful card on MIM..faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ! I hate talking about Christmas too early but we have had to talk family plans...lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card - love the 3d tree - a bit of a rhyme unintended

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cool card! Saw this on Make It Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, this is a gorgeous origami tree. The choice of using those gems and the beautiful colors really came together wonderfully! I admire your devotion to folding as mine look like wads of willy-nilly paper. Nicely done :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUst GORgeous! FABulous! colours.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous origami tree ..loved the gems too..Spotted on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! I love your origami tree.



    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 109 & 237.

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete