Wednesday, 22 August 2012

WOYWW


Hello, woywwers! Lovely and sunny here but there is no crafting on the floor or the kitchen table today. My work desk - yes, work desk - looks like this...
... a bit of a mess! I am trying to organise the spare room so that I have a crafting space. At the moment everything crafting related and ready to scrap is on the desk which is currently standing at about three feet higher than the desk surface! Seriously need some storage. If you like National Trust places, I posted some lovely photos of Fountains Abbey here on my Time For Yourself Tuesday page. Feel free to have a browse - there is one at the end of the post that has my youngest son in stitches every time he sees it! Have a great Wednesday! jenx


Wearcrafts
Please feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!

13 comments:

  1. Have fun organising! (I am a neat freak so I love a good sort out!) Happy WOYWW! Victoria no.87

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the organising, I'm sure it will all be worth it when you have a crafty space all to yourself!! Trish #90

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! A desk that looks like mine dues usually :)

    I've done a bit of reorganisation but need to do a whole heap more. I have a massive unit I use but feel I could make better use of the space.

    Good luck :)

    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, have fun organising your new crafty space... look forward to seeing how it works out! Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #101

    ReplyDelete
  5. Organizing only last for a minute around me... #138

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that's alotta stash, hope you manage to sort it all and still have time left for actual crafting hehehe
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugz Minxy #78

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots like you have a lot of organization in your future, make me tired just thinking about it! maybe you need the tanks turning traffic sign in your craft space! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, loads to sort out there, lovely and colourful though. BJ#6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated WOYWW. Good luck with your reorganisation. Look forward to seeing more photos. Ali x #55

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why does everything always look so much worse before it starts looking better? When I was doing the reorganising of my room, there was a stage where I nearly gave up and then it just sort of got together, so do not despair, you will find the desk surface when you least expect it. :)
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #52

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a project! Good luck with sorting it all out and making a wonderful new craft space!! Darnell #136

    ReplyDelete
  12. There'sagood thing going on here though, it's all on the desk surface and at the point of the sk eing useless without moving any of it. here's the logic part...therefore, it's got to be done....which is the only reason I would ever get around to it! You've got some cracking plans there too, I see Take That might get a page in our scrapbook then?!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. busy piled up desk!! Have fun going through and organizing it all...bet you are done by now! Sorry I am so late getting around but it is what it is with family, crafts, etc. time can sometimes become a premium! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #68

    ReplyDelete