Saturday, 25 August 2012

Saturday Scrapping

Finished the page except for the journaling! Finally...



I think when it is all opened out the yellow spaces at the bottom left and the middle left look a little strange so I am going to patch those up so the yellow is covered but the patching doesnt show from the front when the layout is closed.

I used My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg Collection Boy Checker, My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg Collection Hanging Out Roses, the new Woodware Chippies Alphabet, and a Wear Crafts Embellishment Bag.

The sketch is on this Saturday Scrapping page. Don't Forget the Giveaways HERE and HERE. And if you want to join the Craft 'n' Chat Crop, the booking information is HERE.

Happy Saturday... off to buy a Blazer for DS1 who has grown about ten feet over the holidays... must stop feeding him and exercising him lol. jenx

 
Wearcrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment