These things have rocked this week...
- Tunstall Reservoir Walk;
- Fountains Abbey and Ripon Visit;
- Waskerley Way Walk;
- Stash raiding at mam's;
- Shopping in Ikea (could spend a fortune!);
- Scrapbook Shop Spotlight, page 7 of the Scrapbook Magazine;
- DS1 going all Bradley and cycling to Durham and back!
- DS2 loving Yoropens (I am a lefty too and I can't believe how comfy they are);
- Finding a lovely caravan site just outside of Ripon;
- Crafters booking places on our first ever crop! Eek!
- Spending time with family;
- I have even enjoyed housework this week!
- Nice text messages from friends;
- Meeting lovely people on Sunday;
- Taking photos.
|One for a Scrapbook Page I think!|
Hope your week rocked. I have been hopeless at commenting this week and I am determined to get round to everyone more regularly. Holidays are just weird. Where does the time go? What happens to the routine? Off to make spaghetti bolognaise for tea now... byeee! jenx