Monday, 27 August 2012

Happy Monday

Happy Bank Holiday Monday! Hope you have something lovely planned. So, to Christmas! Everyone else has already started their Christmas Crafting, so I thought I had better start too! Here is a cute little place card for the festive table.
What a terrible photograph! But, this is quite classy and simple, I think. A bit like me (lol). I have entered this into http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge. Don't forget to check out the GIVEAWAYS here and here. Thanks for popping by, jenx
Crafty 
Blogs

Wearcrafts

6 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about Christmas ... where to book a B & B as we will have four extra this year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea, to do a blessing at each person's setting instead of their name! Love this idea! Merry soon to be Christmas! lol ugh...too hot to think about that! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the non traditional colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea for a place card and really pretty too! I have nothing exciting planned for today, I'm afraid it's back to work! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card! Love the untraditional colour choice and your pretty wide ribbon! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Jen, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete