Monday, 20 August 2012

Happy Monday

Hope you have a happy Monday planned for today. It has been raining here but the sun is shining now so hopefully we have a lovely day ahead. Little bit more Disney Scrapping ahead with this 12x12 scrapbook layout...
Really simple one which lets the photo, the paper and the journaling tell the story. Someone asked me what my scrapping style was the other day - I have decided that I don't think I have one! Sometimes I throw everything on a page, sometimes I scrap graphic and sometimes I just like the paper and the photo is a bit of an also-ran!

Have a super day today and hello to all the lovely people we met at Sunderland yesterday. Fingers crossed we will see you at the crop! jenx

Crafty 
Blogs

Wearcrafts

3 comments:

  1. Cute LO, the first thing that came into my head was a version of this song..."If you have a happy Monday and you know it, clap your hands..." lol I got that in my head now! I don't have a scrapping style either, but someone told me once I'm clean and simple...if they say so, right? ;) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout, I love all of the winnie the pooh characters, just fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete