A Jubilant 2012 theme! Putting together a Summer of 2012 layout. There will be bunting and ruffles and flowers (of course). Have chosen yellow and blue as a theme. Yellow for the torch and blue for the rain! We were wet to the skin but I would not have missed the Olympic Torch Relay for the world. Felt like a little bit of history that we were part of.
First time I have ever done this! So what is there...?
1. My Selphy - no, I am not on commission but I love my Selphy and I wouldn't be without it now. Yes I know the ink is veeerrrrry expensive but my Selphy lets me print while I scrap and you can't go past the quality!!!
2. Cheap cutter guillotine thing that came from LIDL - best cutter I have ever had!
3. Tombow - wouldn't be without it.
4. Pink (of course) bag of tools, inks and pens etc.
5. Sing lyrics - inspired by scrapdolly to use these on a layout (gotta love Captain Barlow - anything he touches turns to gold).
6. Assorted ribbon, buttons, tassels, and gem stickers.
7. Photos of gorgeous boys at the Olympic Torch Relay cauldron event, of the lovely Matt Baker with the torch and of two torch bearers from Durham and Esh Village.
8. MME Indie Chic papers - fabby zig zags and flowers.
Well now I am going to have a look to see what is on your work desk! I always comment and follow, so if you want to pop back again to see me, you are always welcome!