Thursday, 26 July 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

Getting ready to Rock My World tomorrow, so spending some time thinking about the good parts of the week - like the Tour De France win for Bradley Wiggins on Sunday!

You know those cool photos from the tour? Well they simply had to be scrapped...
The journaling says 'if you can dream it , you can see it; if you can see it, you can be it'. That is a little phrase I am living by at the moment! The paper is from the My Mind's Eye Sunny Side collection. I thought this was perfect for scrapping summer moments and 'I can ride my bike' photos when I stocked it in the online store. However, when Sunday happened, I remembered the little yellow bikes and knew what I had to do!!! So it has ice cream vans on it to... so what! The buttons are meant to be little wheels (yeah, right!). Used a Wear Crafts Embellishment Bag on this 12x12 layout - tribute to Mark Cavendish and Bradley Wiggins and their achievement in the Tour de France.

Have a great day! jenx
Wearcrafts
Feel free to follow this link and let me know what you think.
Crafty 
Blogs

8 comments:

  1. It is brilliant page in tribute to a spectacular result! I like the little vans and they do have vans following the riders in the Tour...........A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I had not thought of that! jenx

      Delete
  2. Oh that's fabulous hun - loving the vibrancy of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These papers are some of my favourites at the moment. jenx

      Delete
  3. I so enjoyed the race this year(watchinng not riding!) and this is a fabulous memory page! Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog too, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. If you get a minute pop back to my blog, I have just posted our support team car!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title and the saying you are living by right now! Nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen this is fantastic. We watched it all last Sunday too. DH cycles round box hill every weekend so we are going to see if we can catch a glimpse of some of the road race tomorrow. Just sent him the link - he likes your page too. BJ#155 thanks for stopping by (oops don't think I even made it down to your desk on your blog yet - LOL)

    ReplyDelete