Thursday, 12 July 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

Today I am going to begin thinking about all the positives this week, so I am ready to Rock My World on Friday over at Celtic House!

Another mam card to share... bit of a pattern developing here!
She did some Cuttlebug embossing, inked up a doily and made her trademark flowers! I love the way she popped the tiny star inside the well part of the button. I would never have thought of that. Not sure where she got the card... may have been Craft UK Limited but I am not sure. All the embellishments, ribbon and doily came from a Wear Crafts Embellishment Bag. Sometimes keeping it simple really is the best way.

The colours remind me of the sunshine... which I can see peeping out today... is that blue sky.... has the rain stopped?

Have a thoughtful Thursday, Jenx

Crafty 
Blogs


 Wearcrafts

6 comments:

  1. I love the tiny stars inside the buttons.
    Your Mum is a great cardmaker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the one with all the talent!! jenx

      Delete
  2. Oh that's lovely - the dimensions are fabulous! I too need to put my thinking cap on for Rocking your World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just had three no four great rocks this morning! more to follow tomorrow! jenx

      Delete
  3. Super embossing Jen, your mum makes lovely cards well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the depth of that embossing - it looks amazing. jenx

      Delete