Sunday, 15 July 2012

Summer Crafting Again!

Tired out after today! It wasn't as busy there as it has been in previous years but there were bargains to be had. We discovered an amazing shop called House of Zandra. Wow that woman is an artist. I was totally inspired. And love love love Zentangle. Next big thing methinks.

Too tired to post much. We did a make and take with Diane from My Craft Studio using Anna Griffin products so I will post that tomorrow. It is my wedding anniversary tomorrow... 18 years eek! Mam has made me the most beautiful card which I sneakily opened tonight so I will share that tomorrow too.

I have had a great day - a good to be me day - a positive day.... hope you had one similar to that too.


And another gentle prod.... love those disney breakfasts..... lol, jenx

Crafty 
Blogs

Wearcrafts

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good day and got some goodies - I like a bit of retail therapy myself - need some in this rotten weather lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually saw the sunshine briefly today. I wish this jet stream which is causing all the problems would jet away just a bit further north! jenx

      Delete
  2. Glad you got some goodies, love zentangle myself. Love the layout and a very happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou - 18 years married, 20 years together. Eek! It is a whole lifetime! jenx

      Delete