Saturday, 7 July 2012

Roses, Roses EveryWhere

I was going to begin with water water everywhere, but that kind of goes without saying at the moment!!! So i changed it to roses roses everywhere.
Why...?
Well I think I am about due for everything to come up roses so fingers crossed for a positive future.
I am such a girly girl and I love roses (red pink yellow any colour but pink more so of course).
When I think about roses I can smell roses and that makes me happy.
And mam made some lovely cards with some little scraps of rosy topper that I had left from a layout.
Hope you like them.



I will def be back with some scrapping later and I am going to try to work out how to get some dramatic photos and video of flooding right near us off my blackberry (which i always call my blueberry and will do so from now on!). I don't know what it is like where you are but it has been ridiculous here. School keeps flooding and i have never seen anything like this in our region before.

Hope you are safe and sound and have a fabulous saturday.

Jenx (full of grammatical errors and punctuation flaws but hey ho at least I know they are there!)
Crafty 
Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Hope the flodding receds...we have our shole beach and the lawn sitting area completely flooded up at the lake. The poor house next door is a few inches under water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are experiencing floods Jen I hope it doesn't get worse for you, your card is beautiful what a stunning rose image well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have escaped the worst of the flooding, Jen, this rain just never stops does it, although we had a pretty nice day up until teatime when it started again!!!
    Your roses are gorgeous, I love them and the scented ones the best. I have one outside my back door and I love going out and smelling it.
    Have a good Sunday.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the loveley comments. Thankfully we are not suffering as badly as some folk who are quite close to us. We live really close to the river wear but we are elevated so we dont experience flooding from the river. The problems have been caused in our area by the amount of standing water and the fact that the drainage system just cant cope the volume of water which we are experiencing. It is summer madness! We went to the coast today (thirty minutes away from us) and it was like october! lovely and bracing but not quite july! jenx

    ReplyDelete