Well things have really rocked over here this week...
1. Monday - finished loads of outstanding paperwork which had been waiting to be completed for ages. Yes, I know that is really boring but I have been very worried about it and to be given the opportunity to complete it was needed. I felt a huge sense of satisfaction and when I looked over it all and the checked all the standards it gave me a boost. I felt good at what I do and good about what I do for the first time in a long time.
2. Tuesday - Tuesday was a great day. It was a good to be me day. I took an amazing group of children on a local history walk and they were so excited and enthused about their community. The excitement was visible - it was also very audible but hey ho they are children and children are loud when they get excited! If you want to find out about the history of my place, follow these links...
That was a bit teachery I am afraid but the Norman Cornish link is amazing - fabulous local artist of world renown!
3. Tuesday again - working with one of the teachers in my school closely on the above work... she is an amazing teacher (calm and collected in a way that I never am!).
4. Tuesday again - being visited by my old head teacher who I still adore. She is inspirational and trustworthy. She has an air of competence that just inspires confidence. I miss her terribly and it was super to see her. She now has an amazing life abroad and she is so happy and I am so pleased for her.
5. Wednesday - a delicious chikken tikka masala from our local. Yummy! I know that is a bit of a silly thing to rock your world but I just couldnt be bothered to cook after a demanding day and DH said, I will get you a take away and just went off and did it. He can be lovely you know (but don't tell him I said that!).
6. Thursday - spending time with DS2. We completed a Ben Ten jigsaw and read a book and snuggled and it was lovely. I dont think I have spent enough time with the kiddywinks recently so I made a conscious effort to give them my undivided attention. And it was lovely. I am so lucky to have two gorgeous boys.
7. Friday - website issues sorted out and we are up and running. Hopefully that new phase of my life is going to begin in a really positive way. Wish me luck rockettes!
8. Mother rocks my world all the time. She always listens and helps me work things out. I must drive her round the bend.
9. Blogging!!!! I love the positivity, the creativity and the community! I am hooked.
And now here is a layout I made ages ago but I just love it.
Hope your week rocked. Can't wait to hop by to read your posts. Jenx