Monday, 23 July 2012

Happy Monday

Well the gentle hints have become simple statements like 'I want to go to Disneyland Paris NOW!'... but I am getting nowhere (boo hoo).

So embarrassing High School Musical Scrapbook pages to share. I love HSM. I don't care if it is cheesy, it is so positive and those songs are so catchy and I would have wanted to go to that school when I was a kid - hey, I kind of want to teach there now (lol).

Going to shame DS1 greatly, now! Several 12x12 disney layouts, some double page, all in the disneyland scrappbook. How productive am I?


Left hand side - he will go mad with me when he sees this LOL

Right hand side - I don't suppose many of his friends look at scrappyjen's blogspot.

Look at the date 2008... too long ago!

And I can see the Tower of Terror - I love the Tower of Terror!
 Hope you enjoyed that! All about the photos, I think on those layouts. Have a Happy Monday, jenx

Wearcrafts
Feel free to follow the link and let me know what you think!


Crafty 
Blogs

7 comments:

  1. A lot of fun. I wanted to go to the high school in Fame ! or maybe Rydale High from Greece ( or St Trinians !!! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too me too! Still have all the fame lps! Also want to go to hogwarts and Mallory towers! Jenx

      Delete
  2. Great layouts Jen, love the stitching too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou very much! I think the i wanted the photos to stand out and tell the story on these layouts. jenx

      Delete
  3. I think if your DS1's friends saw this they would be decidely envious! Beautiful layouts, like your use of red, it is such a vibrant and happy colour, really suits the pictures. A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it had to be red to go with the wildcats vest that he is hilariously wearing which has been kept in the memory box to be brought out at an appropriate first serious girlfriend moment! lol jenx

      Delete
  4. Ah they are fab hun and go with the pictures - never apologise for scrapbooking if you like it then we'll like it! Hope you're having a fab day!

    ReplyDelete