Monday, 16 July 2012

Happy Monday Anniversary!

I came in from work to a lovely bunch of flowers - all in pink accents of course!

This is our anniversary card off mam...
First we got a box
 opened it to find a lovely card
 and here it is in all its glory
 gorgeous or what?


Now then, the make and take from Summer Crafting:
 Lovely Anna Griffin ready to go cards. Nice and simple and quick - but sometimes that is quite nice too. Then I got all clever and decided to make a slider card with a sentiment popping out.
 Isn't it awful!!!! I love it when a plan does not come together! Mother of the super cards curled her nose in disgust! lol
Thankyou for all the lovely comments about the Embellishment bags. I really am trying hard to change my life and follow my dream and be brave and it is lovely to have you trotting along on my journey with me. jenx

Crafty 
Blogs             Wearcrafts

4 comments: