Friday, 13 July 2012

Getting Ready to Rock My World on Friday

Had lots of positives this week popping up here and there to make me smile... will share those later on a Rock Your World post.
Great card to share from mam again. Trademark curly flowers and some luscious ribbon. Love the embossing again. She use basic cardstock, one of her Cuttlebug embossing folders and some more bits from a Wear Crafts embellishment bag.

Don't forget to Rock Your World over at Celtic House today. I will be linking up at the end of the day.

TTFN jenx

Crafty 
Blogs

Wearcrafts

4 comments:

  1. JUst Gorgeous! FABulous flowers. FABulous colours. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the embossing on this one. jenx

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely card, loving the colours - can't wait to see your post!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - the ribbon is sumptuous isn't it! jenx

      Delete